When you create an Assignment in TenMarks Math using the “Assign Now” option for the first time, TenMarks will ask you to set the default settings for “Assign Now”. If you would like to change these default settings, do the following:
- Navigate to your Account Settings by clicking on the dropdown arrow next to your profile icon in the upper-right corner and select “Settings”.
- From here, select “Class Assignments”.
- Select the class you would like to adjust settings for (if you have multiple classes).
- Select the default number of questions per assignment and if you would like students to have the same questions and/or a second try.
- Enter in the default number of days an Assignment will stay open before the due date.
- Click “Save Settings” when finished.
If you have additional questions about TenMarks Math, please use the SEARCH feature above or email email@example.com.