Note: TenMarks will no longer be available after the 2018-2019 school year. Licenses for TenMarks Math and Writing will be honored through June 30, 2019. If you're a current customer, you should have received an email outlining what this means for you. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
The Dashboard provides teachers with an overview of class performance along with links to quickly navigate to specific class areas.
1. The Student View option will allow you to navigate TenMarks as if you were logged in as a student.
2. Quick Links will allow you to access many of the most pertinent features of your account, including Assignments, Labs, Jam Sessions, and Assessments with a click of a button.
Review by Week
1. The Assignments due section shows Assignments due for the week, as well as the number of students who have completed the assignment.
2. You can Create an Assignment by selecting the “Create Assignment” button
3. Jam Sessions show how many students have done Jam Sessions as well as the number of questions answered.
4. Summary shows the statistics of class performance for the current week.
If you have additional questions about TenMarks Math, please use the SEARCH feature above or email firstname.lastname@example.org.