How can I Edit Personal Work?
To edit Personal Work for individual students:
- Select the “Work” tab from the main menu.
- Select “Individual Work”.
- Select the name of the individual student you wish to edit Personal Work for.
TenMarks defaults to display 4 Personal Work Assignments for students at a time. As students complete an Assignment, TenMarks automatically pulls the next Personal Work from the Upcoming Personal Work section.
Manually Add Personal Work
- Select the Assignment topics that you wish to manually add from the “Upcoming Personal Work” queue.
- Click “Assign Selected”
This will move those Assignments into the “Currently Assigned Work” queue and will show up when students log in next.
Delete Personal Work
From time to time, teachers may want to remove Personal Work from a student’s account because it is no longer relevant.
To delete from Currently Assigned Work:
- Hover over the Assignment title and click the trash icon.
To delete from Upcoming Personal Work:
- Select the Assignment topics that you wish to delete from the “Upcoming Personal Work” queue.
- Click the trash icon to remove these from the queue.
Edit Order of Upcoming Personal Work
By default, TenMarks will move whichever Assignment is at the top of the list for “Upcoming Personal Work”. Teachers can edit the order of these Upcoming Personal Work Assignments based on what is of highest priority through the following steps:
- Select the Assignment you wish to move up or down in the list.
- Using the arrow icons, you can move the Assignment up, down, to the top, or to the bottom of the list.
If you have additional questions about TenMarks Math, please use the SEARCH feature above or email email@example.com.