Onboarding via Spreadsheet or Clever is available for institutional implementations administered with our Customer Success Team.
- If you used Clever for 16-17 & will use Clever for 17-18
- On June 8th, Clever will pause data syncing automatically for your district. This means that all classes in TenMarks will remain as they were on June 8th and updates like student additions/removals, name changes, email changes, and teacher/student moves will not happen automatically via nightly auto-sync. If you’re planning on using Clever to on-board/modify TenMarks classes over the summer, you must change the default pause date so that syncing may continue through summer setup. Your Clever Admin will have the ability to customize the pause date by following the instructions here.
- As a reminder, TenMarks requires that you share data by rules through Clever. Please contact Clever Support if you need help filtering rosters appropriately for TenMarks. We assume all data shared by districts/schools through Clever is intended for TenMarks (teachers, sections, students).
- When it’s time to sync your 17-18 rosters, a TenMarks representative will reach out to confirm the accuracy of the shared data. As long as the SIS IDs for students remain consistent with the previous year, student report cards from 16-17 will be accessible in students’ 17-18 accounts.
- If you used Spreadsheets for 16-17 & will use Clever for 17-18
- Determine the correct SIS administrator who has the ability to grant access and make SIS changes. In most cases, this is someone at the district level.
- You can sign up for Clever here as soon as you would like, you do not need to wait until back-to-school 17-18! When you have class sections created in your SIS and teachers assigned to each section, you can share data with TenMarks by rules. For additional help, you can reach out to Clever Support.
- If you used Spreadsheets for 16-17 & will use Spreadsheets for 17-18
- Please find the explicit instructions on how to fill out the onboarding spreadsheet in the spreadsheet itself but keep these notes in mind:
- You should plan to submit your completed spreadsheet on or before your archival date. Check with your school/district administrator(s) on the date they have selected for TenMarks setup.
- Ensure that the students’ SIS IDs used from last year are the same for the new school year in the onboarding spreadsheet. If these IDs change, students will not be able to see their report cards from 16-17 once their 17-18 accounts are set up.
- Please note that class creation is based on “teacher email” and not “class name” For example, if there are 2 teacher emails with the same class name, 2 separate classrooms will be created.
- We understand that there will be some changes to the initial rosters once school begins. Teachers and administrators will be responsible for adding, deleting, and moving students using features available in-product.
If you have additional questions about TenMarks Math, please use the SEARCH feature above or email email@example.com.