Note: TenMarks will no longer be available after the 2018-2019 school year. Licenses for TenMarks Math and Writing will be honored through June 30, 2019. If you're a current customer, you should have received an email outlining what this means for you. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Please refer to the overview below for the different account types available in TenMarks Math.
Teacher: This includes access to Essentials, Comprehensive, or Premium plans--click here for an overview of platform features.
- The login username is the email used to create the account.
- Login with Google is also supported.
Student: These accounts are managed by their TenMarks Math classroom teacher.
- Default username/password credentials are generated but can be customized by the teacher.
- Using the “Forgot Password” tool will send a message to linked teacher and parent accounts: www.tenmarks.com/login
Classroom Parent: This account is linked to students via a Parent Code--click here for additional signup details.
- This is a view-only account--unlike Teacher-account access, parents cannot create assignments
- Accessible information includes:
- Linked student student log in information.
- Student Report Card
- Student Performance Report
- Preview of your student’s upcoming Assignments
Principal/Administrator: These are limited to classrooms with the Premium-version of TenMarks Math. The purpose of these accounts is to view data, reports, and create assessments for multiple classes/schools.
- If you need access to an administrator account in TenMarks, please contact your Account Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org
*A unique email is needed for Teacher/Parent/Principal/Administrator accounts.
*Multiple accounts or account types cannot be “merged”.
If you have additional questions about TenMarks Math, please use the SEARCH feature above or email email@example.com.