When Dr. Hickman assumed his position as Superintendent at Columbus Municipal School District (CMSD) in the summer of 2014, incorporating technology into instruction was not a priority. Now, just over a year later, CMSD is one of 6 national ambassador districts dedicated to helping other schools become Future Ready.
Learn how Dr. Hickman:
- Led his district to "Go Digital” with an instructional model as guide
- Implemented a professional development plan to engage all stakeholders
- Built the infrastructure to create access for all students
- Incorporated technology tools to empower his school community
- Created a feedback loop to continually assess and improve