Note: TenMarks will no longer be available after the 2018-2019 school year. Licenses for TenMarks Math and Writing will be honored through June 30, 2019. If you're a current customer, you should have received an email outlining what this means for you. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
How to Sign Up for a Parent Account in a Teacher–Led Class
Thank you for your interest in TenMarks. Some schools and/or teachers may choose to continue using their school year version of TenMarks during summer school.
If your child's school year has already started for the Fall, and you have been provided a Parent Letter, you are also ready to set up your new Classroom Parent account.
1. Go to www.tenmarks.com
2. Create a Parent account by selecting Sign Up in the upper right corner and choose "Parent".
3. Enter your parent information on the first page of the registration form and be sure have your Parent Code available.
If you already have a Parent Account (from last summer or a previous school year)...
1. Log into your account at www.tenmarks.com/login/user
2. Select the My Account settings in the upper right corner of your parent homepage.
3. Select "Link Existing Student" from the options in the left-side menu.
Entry of a Parent Code will be required, and this needs to be provided by your child’s teacher.
- This code is unique to the child.
- Your email address will serve as your Parent username. Student/Child username and password details are managed by their classroom teacher.
Thank you for choosing TenMarks!
If you have additional questions about TenMarks Math, please use the SEARCH feature above or email firstname.lastname@example.org.