How to Find Student Login Information
Student account credentials are separate from the Parent account.
To view your student's login information:
1. Please log in to your Parent account by going to www.tenmarks.com/login/user
2. Enter your full email address and your password to log into your Parent account.
3. Go to My Account in the upper right corner.
4. Select Student Settings on the left menu.
5. Scroll down to view or edit the login information for your student.
Remember to log out of your parent account before attempting to logging into a child's student account.
**Please note that the classroom teacher manages student username/password credentials.**
Reach out directly to the teacher for further assistance and/or request a Parent Letter which will include a Parent Code for your account setup. By creating a linked-classroom parent account, you will be able to view your child's information and progress.
If you know your child's username, using the "Forgot Password" feature on the login page will notify your child's teacher that you are experiencing an issue.
Thank you for choosing TenMarks.