Note: TenMarks will no longer be available after the 2018-2019 school year. Licenses for TenMarks Math and Writing will be honored through June 30, 2019. If you're a current customer, you should have received an email outlining what this means for you. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
What is the Curriculum tool?
The Curriculum tool helps you organize and sequence TenMarks Math Assignments. You can select an alignment to Eureka Math/EngageNY or GO Math!, or you can use the TenMarks suggested sequence. This will give you a head-start with an organizational framework of units and suggested Assignments that you may manually add, delete, or remove from your Curriculum.
How can I organize my Curriculum tool?
- Navigate to the “Work” tab.
- Click “Curriculum.”
- Select your preferred curriculum alignment. Current options for alignment are Eureka Math/EngageNY, GO Math!, or Other. “Other” will default to the TenMarks Pacing Guide.
Click “Complete Alignment” when done.
- Content can always be manually added to your Curriculum by clicking “Add Content.” This will allow you to search for content from all available grade levels and add it to your pre-created units.
How can I use the Curriculum tool?
You can use the Curriculum tool to easily organize a year’s worth of TenMarks Math Assignments into instructional units.
Consider using the TenMarks Math Curriculum tool to:
- Quickly assign topics to classes.
- Get an overview of topics that have already been assigned.
- Keep track of suggested assignments for a unit.
- Preview topic-related content, such as example questions, videos, Amplifiers, and related Jam Session skills.
- Add prerequisite and extension topics to units.