Log into your teacher account at www.tenmarks.com/login/user and select the appropriate Class from the drop-down menu in the upper right corner.
From the Reports option from the menu at the top of the page, select performance for Assignments.
(a) By topic -- This is presented as the default report.
- Only Class assignments are indicated
- Personal Work completed by students is not indicated here
- Presented performance data is filtered by Due Date
(b) By Standard
- Student performance is aggregated from Class Assignments and Personal Work
- Presented performance data is filtered by Completed Date
(c) Select Show Scores to identify colors or numbers to be presented in the corresponding matrix/chart for students' assignments:
- High (100% - 80%) Green
- Mid (79.9% - 60%) Yellow
- Low (59.9% - 0%) Red
(d) Specify Domain(s) to be included
The Assignments by Topic Report is limited to manually created assignments. Personal assignments will not be reflected. Please refer to the Assignment by Standards report to see reports specific to or including Personal work.
(e) Identify Work types of assignments:
- All Work
If you have additional questions about TenMarks Math, please use the SEARCH feature above or email email@example.com.