A text article of this topic can be found below the video.
If the video does not load, please click here to open in another browser window.
How much time is your class spending on TenMarks every week? Which students are spending the most time on assignments, and which students might be slacking off? Is work time balanced between assignments and Jam Session? As they say, numbers don’t lie, and checking your usage reports will give you a clear picture of how students are spending their time practicing math!
1. Log into your teacher account at www.tenmarks.com/login/user.
2. Click the Reports tab from the blue menu at the top of the page.
3. Select the class from the drop-down menu in the upper, right corner of the page to specify which class usage you would like to review.
4. Select the Usage tab from the report options.
5. Identify the date range for usage details to be presented.
6. Select how you want the summary information to be displayed:
• Average per student
7. Review Performance Summary Information
• Total/Average Time Sent
• Jam Session Questions
• Assignments Completed
8. The Time Spent Working graph will show usage (Total Time) data During and After School.
9. The Detailed Usage by Student table presents the following data:
• Assignments – Click on the arrows to see Class Assignment and Personal Work details
• Jam Session
• Assessments (Premium)