How can I Access Usage Reports?
To view Usage Reports for your class:
- Select the “Reports” tab from the main menu.
- Select “Usage”.
- Select “All Students” or selected student names from the appropriate dropdown.
- Select the date range that you wish to view Usage data for. Teachers may choose one of the provided options or designate a custom date range.
The Summary section of this report will allow teachers to view the following information:
- Average or total time spent doing work in TenMarks Math
- Average or total number of Jam Session questions answered
- Average or total number of Assignments completed
Time Spent Working
The “Time Spent Working” section of this report will allow teachers to view a visual representation of how much time was spent both during the school day and after school. By hovering over a section of the graph, teachers can see detailed usage information.
Detailed Usage by Student
This section of the report will allow teachers to see how much time was spent and how many questions individual students have completed in each component of TenMarks, including:
- Total Time and Questions Answered
- Assignments (both Class Work and Personal Work)
- Jam Sessions
- Assessments (for Comprehensive and Premium)
If you have additional questions about TenMarks Math, please use the SEARCH feature above or email firstname.lastname@example.org.