A text article of this topic can be found below the video.
If the video does not load, please click here to open in another browser window.
Did you accidentally enter a typo in a student’s name, or do you have a student who prefers a nickname be used on their TenMarks account? Maybe you want to edit students’ login information, or maybe you just need to delete a student completely. You can always modify student information to fit preferences!
For Premium Teachers...
If your district school has chosen to synchronize class roster information via SIS-integration with Clever, the features highlighted may not all be enabled.
NOTE: Please remember, deleting a student will permanently remove their performance data!
Tip: Students can also modify their usernames and passwords from their own accounts, so if someone is having trouble logging in during class, refer to your online rosters to confirm student login information!
1. Log into your teacher account at www.tenmarks.com/login/user.
2. From your Teacher dashboard, select the appropriate class from the drop-down menu in the upper, right corner of the page to specify roster details.
3. Click the Class Roster option.
4. Click the profile icon to the right of the student whose details you would like to review/update.
The following options are available to view/edit:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Parent Code
- Language (English/Spanish)
5. If any changes are made, remember to click the Save icon to submit the changes or Cancel button to close the window.