A text article of this topic can be found below the video.
If the video does not load, please click here to open in another browser window.
Do you need to change the name of a class or delete it altogether? Do you want to turn games off? Or, perhaps you are registered at the wrong school! You can edit your class settings so all the details are accurate.
For Premium Teachers...
If your district school has chosen to synchronize class roster information via SIS-integration with Clever, the features highlighted may not all be enabled.
1. Log into your teacher account at www.tenmarks.com/login/user.
2. Click Profile icon in the upper, right corner and select Settings.
3. Select TenMarks Math "Assignments" from the menu on the left. On the class details page, you will see the name of your class, the grade level, and the school name.
4. If you have multiple classes, choose a class from the drop-down menu under Class Name.
5. To change the Class Name, click the Edit Name link.
6. Additional options on this settings page include Delete Class and Control Games.
NOTE: Deleting a class will permanently delete all of the students’ data in the class!
Tip: Make sure any student you want to keep has been moved to a new class!
7. After typing a new name and/or updating additional settings, be sure to click the Save Changes button at the bottom of the screen to submit your revisions.