If your district or school has chosen to synchronize class roster information via SIS-integration with Clever, the features highlighted may not all be enabled.
- To access class details, click Profile icon in the upper, right corner.
- Select Settings then Class Settings from the menu on the left.
- Under Class Settings page, you will see the name of your class, the grade level, and the school name.
- If you have multiple classes, choose a class from the drop-down menu under Class Name.
- To change the Class Name, click the Edit Name link.
- You can also Delete Class and Control Games.
NOTE: Deleting a class will permanently delete all of the students’ data in the class!
- Click the Save Changes button when complete.
Updating settings in the Class Assignments menu allow you to prefill assignment settings in the assignment creation page.
- Select Class Assignments from the left menu and select the course from the drop down menu.
- Number of questions and due date settings can be selected.
- Select Save Settings when complete.
Courses default to auto-assign Personal Work. This can be changed by doing the following:
- Select Personal Work from the left menu.
- Select the course from the drop down menu.
- Toggle the Auto Accept
- Select Save Settings when done.
Archived classes allows you to download Class Reports or students’ report cards from archived classes.
- Select Archived Classes from the left menu.
- Select the course.
- Download Class Reports
- Select a student and Select View Student Report Card
If you have additional questions about TenMarks Math, please use the SEARCH feature above or email firstname.lastname@example.org.