Note: TenMarks will no longer be available after the 2018-2019 school year. Licenses for TenMarks Math and Writing will be honored through June 30, 2019. If you're a current customer, you should have received an email outlining what this means for you. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Has your class schedule changed since you initially created classes? Do you want to delete or add a class? You can! But first, please pay special attention to the important details below.
If your district or school has chosen to synchronize class roster information via SIS-integration with Clever, the features highlighted may not all be enabled.
If your school or district has an school or district wide implementation, please contact an administrator at your school to add a class.
- Select “Add a Class” from the Home tab.
- Select the class level for your new class.
- Enter a name for the new class.
- Click “Create Class”.
NOTE: Deleting a class will permanently delete all of the students’ data in the class!
- Click the profile icon in the upper, right corner and select “Settings”.
- Select “Class Settings” from the Settings menu.
- Select the name of the class you wish to delete from the “Class Name” dropdown in Basic Class Info.
- Click “Delete Class” on the right.
- Enter “DELETE” and your password in the appropriate fields.
- Click the Delete Class button to confirm the deletion of the class. All data and students from this class will be permanently removed.
If you have additional questions about TenMarks Math, please use the SEARCH feature above or email firstname.lastname@example.org.