Has your class schedule changed since you initially created classes? Do you want to delete or add a class? You can! But first, please pay special attention to the important details below.
If your district school has chosen to synchronize class roster information via SIS-integration with Clever, the features highlighted may not all be enabled.
To Add A Class
If your school or district has an enterprise or non-enterprise integration, please contact an administrator at your school for upgrades and be sure they email their account manager or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Log into your teacher account at www.tenmarks.com/login then select “Add a Class” from the Home tab.
- SELECT CLASS LEVEL - Select the grade level for your new class
- CLASS NAME - Enter the name for the class. Click Next.
To Delete a Class
NOTE: Deleting a class will permanently delete all of the students’ data in the class!
- Log into your teacher account at www.tenmarks.com/login/user.
- Click Profile icon in the upper, right corner and select Settings.
- Click TenMarks Math "Class Settings" from the menu on the left.
- Select the Class Name from the drop-down menu under Basic Class Info.
- Click Delete Class on the right.
- Enter “DELETE” and your password in the appropriate boxes.
- Click the Delete Class button to confirm the deletion of the class. All data and students from this class will be permanently removed.
If you have additional questions about TenMarks Math, please use the SEARCH feature above or email email@example.com.