The “My Lessons” page allows you to see at a glance the status of the Lessons that you have interacted with. It allows you to organize and categorize your Lessons, and gives you a snapshot of your progress in the grade level(s) you have selected in your Lessons Settings.
Grade Level Selector
You can select any selected grade levels in order to organize and categorize Lessons based on the various grades you teach or even student groups at various levels. Simply click the dropdown next to the displayed grade level. A drop down menu will appear, where you can click on the grade level that you would like to see or organize Lessons for.
You can quickly adjust your Completed and To Do Lessons from the “Manage” menu. If you click Manage, a drop down menu will appear with the following options:
- Clear My Lessons (Comprehensive and Premium versions only) - Removes all Lessons (both To Do and Completed)
- Clear To Do List (Comprehensive and Premium versions only) - Removes all Lessons in To Do.
- Clear Completed Lessons (Comprehensive and Premium versions only) - Removes all Lessons in Completed.
- Mark All Completed as To Do – Moves all Lessons from Completed to To Do.
- Mark All To Do Lessons as Completed - Moves all Lessons in To Do to Completed.
To Do vs. Completed
This toggle option offers two ways to look at your Lessons. To Do shows the Lessons you’ve added to your list for that grade level that you still have yet to cover. Completed shows you the Lessons you have already finished. Click on either To Do or Completed to view the corresponding list.
Lessons can be marked as “Complete” after the Lesson itself, or by checking off the circle next to the Lesson in your list.
Each Lesson that is added to your “My Lessons” page will provide a brief description of the content to be covered in the Lesson. It also gives you with the following information and capabilities:
- User ratings
- Standard references (click on the hyperlinked standard to learn more about it)
- Ability to add to/remove from “My Faves” or “My Lessons” for the selected grade level(s).
Clicking “Begin Lesson” will take teachers into the Lesson content.
If you have additional questions about TenMarks Math, please use the SEARCH feature above or email firstname.lastname@example.org.