What are Admin Assessment Reports?
Admin Assessment Reports provide you with student performance data from TenMarks Grade Level and Standard Level Assessments. You can view grade level and classroom trends, as well as student level performance.
How can I find Assessment Reports?
- Click on REPORTS.
- Hover over “Assessments”.
- Use the drop-down menu to select whether you want to view the Assessment Report data by grade level (only grade level assessment data) or by teacher (both grade level and standard level)
When looking at the data by grade level (one viewing option), you can see the results from any completed grade level assessments. You can filter this report to view by school, teacher, class, assessment type, student names, score ranges, and/or standards. You can also adjust the date range to view data for specific time period.
When looking at the data by teacher, you can view data from standard level assessments or grade level assessments broken down to the class and individual student level detail. You can filter this report to view a specific school, teacher, class, assessment type, student, score range (SLA), and/or standard (SLA). You can also adjust the date range to view data for specific time period. This report can be exported to an Excel document for further analysis.
How can I use Admin Assessment Reports?
Consider using Admin Assessment Reports in the following ways:
- Review teacher level data in meetings with grade level teams or individual teachers. Encourage teachers to identify trends in the data and make instructional decisions based on that data.
- Compare grade level trends found in TenMarks data to other benchmark tests your school or district uses. What are the common strengths? Where are there discrepancies in the data? What actions will you take based on your findings? What support will your teachers need?
- View the report by teacher to quickly access student level data and better understand a student’s performance prior to a meeting.
- Use this data in IEP discussions or student support team meetings while developing plans to support ongoing learning and development.
- View the report by teacher and export the data to facilitate easy sorting and filtering of the student performance data. Encourage teachers to use this data to inform follow-up instruction and/or small group in-class interventions or extension opportunities.
Do teachers have a similar report?
Yes, teachers also have Assessment Reports in their accounts. From the teacher view, he/she can see student performance data on both grade level assessments and standard level assessments. Teachers can filter the date range, score range, standard, and even specify certain students to drill down for more detail.
Administrator Insight Dashboards also display a monthly assessment performance metric for average performance on both Standard Level and Grade Level Assessments. Click here to learn more about the Insight Dashboards.
If you have additional questions about TenMarks Math, please use the SEARCH feature above or email email@example.com.