What are Admin Usage Reports?
Admin Usage Reports provide details on how much time students are engaged in TenMarks and the types of work they are engaged in. Admins may drill down from their highest level of access (district or building) to the individual teacher level.
How can I find Admin Usage Reports?
- Navigate to the REPORTS tab.
- Select “Usage”.
- Select your preferred filters.
- Adjust the date range to view for a specific time period.
- Click “View All Classes” to drill down to the next level.
How can I use Admin Usage Reports?
Consider using Admin Usage Reports in the following ways:
- Identify trends in usage and potential influences. There may be certain schools, grades, or teachers who have particularly high usage, and you may want to think about utilizing those teachers to provide support to lower usage schools, grades, or teachers.
- Notice usage during out-of-school hours and compare to district/building policy or preference on after-school usage.
- View the types and quantities of work completed in buildings and classrooms in comparison with district goals. If the school-wide summary shows that completed assignments are below the goal, you can then drill down and determine which grades/classes may need additional coaching.
Do teachers have a similar report?
Teachers have a Usage Report available to them in their account that details the number of hours spent in TenMarks and types of activities worked on by students in their class(es).
Administrator Insight Dashboards also display a monthly usage metric. Click here to learn more about the Insight Dashboards.
If you have additional questions about TenMarks Math, please use the SEARCH feature above or email email@example.com.