What are Admin Jam Session Reports?
Admin Jam Session Reports are four individual reports that provide information based on student performance in Jam Sessions. This data may be viewed/filtered by school, teacher, class name, students, and/or skills within a selected date range.
How can I find Jam Session Reports?
- Go to REPORTS.
- Select “Jam Sessions”.
- Adjust filters to view classes by school, teacher, class, student, and/or skill area.
- Adjust filters to display preferred date range.
After creating the Jam Session report, the data may be viewed in four different ways:
- Questions Completed: This report provides distributions for questions answered either correctly or incorrectly for the skills available to students for the identified date range.
- Percentage Score: This report shares the percentage of questions answered correctly for the skills available to practice during the identified date range.
- Activity: This report shows the number of Jam Session questions completed over a certain period of time (as identified by the date range selected).
- Class Performance: This report populates a pie chart for all students in the selected class based on their average Jam Session performance (when “All Students” is selected in the filters).
Below each graph on each of these four reports is a table that includes “Detailed Skill Performance for Class.” This report will include every skill practiced by the chosen class and provide detailed data for the class as well as individual students in the following areas:
- Time spent
- Score (correct/incorrect)
How can I use Admin Jam Session Reports?
Consider using Admin Jam Session Reports in the following ways:
- Review skills that are aligned to previous, current, or upcoming content.
- Monitor whole-class performance and gain visibility into skills being practiced.
- View completion and item breakdown (correct/incorrect) by skill.
- Monitor proficiency by skill as a percentage.
- Track activity by viewing total questions completed by class.
- Access distribution of performance by class.
Do teachers have a similar report?
Yes, teachers have a Jam Session Report with the same four report views available in their teacher accounts.
If you have additional questions about TenMarks Math, please use the SEARCH feature above or email firstname.lastname@example.org.