What are Admin Report Cards?
Report Cards are a helpful tool that provide insights into individual student performance on Assignments and Assessments that have been completed.
How can I find Report Cards?
- Navigate to REPORTS.
- Select “Report Cards”.
- Use filters to view reports specific to a school, teacher, or class.
- Click on the hyperlinked student name to view his/her report card.
After clicking on a specific student, you can choose to see the Report Card for Assignments or Assessments. You may also adjust the date range and print the Report Card.
How can I use Report Cards?
Consider using Admin Report Cards in the following ways:
- Use the Report Cards to facilitate conversations about how schools or teachers might use them for student evaluation, parent teacher conferences, and/or student reflection.
- Access the high-level view of Report Cards to gain an overview of a classroom’s performance.
- You can easily confirm student account access within a teacher’s account by clicking on the Report Cards Assignment Summary page. This shows all the students who are active in a teacher’s TenMarks Premium class.
Do teachers have a similar report?
Teachers have the same Report Cards available in their account, as do students and parents.
If you have additional questions about TenMarks Math, please use the SEARCH feature above or email email@example.com.