What are Admin Assignment Reports?
Admin Assignment Reports give you a view into students’ completed work and achievement from a district- or building-level view. They also allow you to drill down into individual classrooms with the ability to filter by buildings, grade levels, types of work, and date ranges.
How can I find Admin Assignment Reports?
- Navigate to the REPORTS tab.
- Select “Assignments”.
- Change your filters to match the data you would like to view.
- Adjust the date range to view data for a specific time period.
- Adjust the view of the “Summary” report by domain or standard if desired.
How can I use Admin Assignment Reports?
Consider using Admin Assignment Reports in the following ways:
- Monitor formative assessment and achievement within grade levels. Use the results in PLC meetings to support questions such as “How will we know they are learning?” and “How will we respond?”
- Identify and track trends on certain standards. For example are several classrooms struggling with the same standard or is it isolated to a small group of students?
- Monitor the application of personal work vs. classroom work in comparison with district goals.
- Identify champion users and tag them to help support reluctant users.
Do teachers have a similar report?
Yes, teachers have an Assignment Report in their account as well. They may filter to view Assignment Reports by topic or standard. The report shows individual student performance, and teachers can use the data to inform future whole-class or small-group instruction.
Administrator Insight Dashboards also display a monthly assignment performance metric. Click here to learn more about the Insight Dashboards.
If you have additional questions about TenMarks Math, please use the SEARCH feature above or email firstname.lastname@example.org.