Note: TenMarks will no longer be available after the 2018-2019 school year. Licenses for TenMarks Math and Writing will be honored through June 30, 2019. If you're a current customer, you should have received an email outlining what this means for you. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I View Assignment Result Details?
To view the results for an individual Assignment:
- Select the “Work” tab from the main menu.
- Select “Class Assignments”.
- Click on the Assignment title to view results.
You can view Assignment results in a variety of ways.
Assignment Results Overview
In the first section of the screen, teachers can see an overview of the following:
- Number of students who have completed the Assignment.
- Average score based on those who have completed the Assignment.
- Average time spent on the Assignment.
- Average number of hints and videos used (total based on number of questions on the Assignment).
- Intervention Metrics, which shows the number of students who completed completed the Amplifier and Do-over, along with the average score increase from first attempt to Do-over.
Teacher Tip: Use this section with the whole class to track goals, celebrate successes, and coach students.
Top 3 Common Mistakes
Teachers can use the “Top 3 Common Mistakes” to gain insight into opportunities for remediation, review, or error analysis. This is designed to help identify trends and help with grouping.
Teachers can view Assignment Details to see how individual students performed on an Assignment. In addition, teachers can sort by score, number of hints/videos used, time spent, and more.
If you have additional questions about TenMarks Math, please use the SEARCH feature above or email email@example.com.