How can I Assign Personal Work to Selected Students?
Option 1: Assign to Selected Students based on recommendations.
- Select the Assignment for which you would like to accept recommendations for selected students.
- Scroll down to the “Assignment Details” section of the Assignment Result Details page.
- Select the name(s) of the individual student(s) you wish to assign Personal Work.
- Click the “Actions” button and select what type of Personal Work you wish you assign to those students.
After selecting the type of Personal Work you wish to assign to those students, you will be able to view the specific Personal Work Assignments that will be added. From here, you can also choose to “Add to Upcoming Personal Work” or “Replace Upcoming Personal Work”.
Option 2: Assign to Selected Students based on teacher observation.
- Navigate to the “Work” tab.
- Select “Individual Work”.
- Select the individual student that you wish to assign Personal Work.
- To the right of the “Upcoming Personal Work” section, click “Add Topics”.
- Select the grade level that you wish to assign content from to the selected student.
- Click the “+” icon to add this Topic to the list of “Upcoming Personal Work” for the student.
If you have additional questions about TenMarks Math, please use the SEARCH feature above or email firstname.lastname@example.org.