What is an Assignment Details page?
A Writing Assignment details page provides information on progress towards completion of an assignment as well as detailed information on student performance.
How can I View Assignment Result Details?
To view the results for an individual Assignment:
1. Select the “Work” tab from the main menu.
2. Select “Class Assignments”.
3. Click on the Assignment title to view results.
You can view Assignment results in a variety of ways.
Assignment Results Overview
In the first section of the screen, teachers can see an overview of the following:
1. Number of students who have completed the Assignment.
2. Average time spent on the Assignment.
3. Average score based on those who have completed the Assignment.
Teacher Tip: Use this section with the whole class to track goals, celebrate successes, and coach students.
Top 3 Common Mistakes
Teachers can use the “Top 3 Common Mistakes” to gain insight into opportunities for remediation, review, or error analysis. This is designed to help identify trends and help with grouping.
Teachers can view Assignment Details to see how individual students performed on an Assignment. In addition, teachers can sort by completion status, score, time spent, and more.
If you have additional questions about TenMarks Writing, please use the SEARCH feature above or email firstname.lastname@example.org.