Note: TenMarks will no longer be available after the 2018-2019 school year. Licenses for TenMarks Math and Writing will be honored through June 30, 2019. If you're a current customer, you should have received an email outlining what this means for you. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
How can I View Assessment Result Details?
To view the results for an individual Assessment:
- Select the “Work” tab from the main menu.
- Select “Assessments”.
- Click “View Details” on the Assessment title to view results.
Assessment Results Overview
In the first section of the screen, teachers can see an overview of the following:
- Number of students who have completed the Assessment
- Average score based on those who have completed the Assessment
- Average time spent on the Assessment
- Most common mistakes (including specific questions and which students made the mistake)
- Highest and lowest performers
Individual Student Assessment Details
Teachers can view Assessment Details to see how individual students performed on an Assignment. In addition, teachers can sort by score, time spent, and by standard/domain (depending on the type of assessment that was administered). If teachers would rather accept recommendations for individual students, this can be accomplished through the Assessment Details.
Tip: Do you see any concept where a student or class scored particularly low? It may be a good idea to mark this standard in your records and retest it after students have had a chance to work on personalized assignments.
If you have additional questions about TenMarks Math, please use the SEARCH feature above or email firstname.lastname@example.org.