Single teacher purchases can be made using our self-service feature. Users can purchase TenMarks by Pay with Amazon or Purchase Order.
To purchase a self-service purchase, please do the following:
- Select your profile drown menu on the top right
- Select Settings
- Select Manage Licenses on the left navigation pane
- Under License type select Purchase Licenses
- Enter the number of licenses you need to purchase (minimum of 10 licenses are required)
- Select Pay with Amazon or Purchase order
- After payment has been completed, licenses will appear as Unallocated Licenses
- Locate the course you’d like to apply licenses to and select Edit
- Apply the licenses to the class. Please note, you cannot apply a number of licenses less than the amount of enrolled students.
If you are purchasing for multiple teachers, or for your school/district, please contact one of our sales representatives by visiting the following url: https://info.tenmarks.com/contact-sales.html
Please visit the following url for additional information on pricing options www.tenmarks.com/plans.
If you have additional questions about TenMarks Math, please use the SEARCH feature above or email firstname.lastname@example.org.