Note: TenMarks will no longer be available after the 2018-2019 school year. Licenses for TenMarks Math and Writing will be honored through June 30, 2019. If you're a current customer, you should have received an email outlining what this means for you. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
An active account is needed to purchase licenses. With the announcement of our wind down, new accounts are not available.
To make a self-service purchase, please follow the steps below:
1. Log into your Teacher account and select your profile drop down menu on the top right.
2. Select Settings
3. Select Manage My Licenses
4.Select Create a Class (if you do not have an active class). Or Purchase (if you have an active class).
5. Once you've selected your plan, you'll be able to complete your purchase with "Amazon Pay". A valid US billing address & credit card are required to purchase.
6. After payment has been completed, licenses will appear as Unallocated Licenses
7. Locate the course you’d like to apply licenses to and select Edit
8. Apply the licenses to the class. Please note, the minimum purchase is ten licenses and are non-transferrable.
If you have additional questions about TenMarks, please use the SEARCH feature above or email email@example.com.